This is my year post… there may be many like it, but this one is mine =]
When one year comes to an end and another begins you start thinking about what you have done that year and what you plan to in the one to come, almost like my ‘10 things to do before I turn 30‘ bucket list.
So in 2012 I have:
- Moved back in with parents so I can save to buy instead of renting (Thanks Mum, Dad and little sister Charlie)
- Started a new job
- Turned 28 … great a year and a half till 30! Better get moving on that bucket list!
- Went to my first ever Stag weekend (yeh 28 and had never been to one sue me)
- Went on proper week long holiday for the first time since 2009
- Unfortunately I also:
- Had my car terminally break down coming off the M56, wouldn’t advise anyone to do that
In 2013 I will:
- Buy a house … very soon I hope
- Buy a newer, much more reliable and Ness friendly car (no more old Fiesta’s)
- Do more fun and varied freelance projects
- Get fit and accomplish some sort of event, maybe even for a charity
- Attend not one but three weddings (that I know of so far)
- Finish off the pet design projects I have on my list
Looking forward to what is to come in 2013, happy new year everyone!